As we approach the end of the year, we look back on MTD’s highlights from 2016.
Some of the highlights from the year for us include:
- Plastics News’ Processor of the Year Finalist
- Expanding our Molding and Tooling Departments
- ISO13485 Certification
- Teaming up with West-Tech Materials in California
- MedAccred Certification
Check out our 2016 highlight reel here: https://storify.com/mtdmicromolding/mtd-looks-back-at-2016
2016 Survey Results Summary
Our year end customer survey revealed some interesting facts about the micro molding industry.
- 90% of respondents ranked PART QUALITY the most important factor they consider when choosing a micro molder. Followed by Confidence of Project Success, Time, and Price.
- MTD ranks best in Part Quality-Producing Parts to Print, Bioabsorbable Molding Expertise, and Materials Expertise
- 30% of projects that MTD takes on are Rescue Projects, which are failed attempts by other molders. Why did they fail before?
- Unable to produce consistent, functional parts
- Unable to produce parts that meet the drawing
- 100% of respondents would recommend MTD to others.
Thank you to all of our partners and customers for another great year. Happy Holidays!