This year, Plastics News named 17 companies from around the country that qualified as Best Places to Work. This survey and recognition program is dedicated to identifying and recognizing the best employers in the plastics industry. The winner will be announced in March at the Plastics News Executive Forum in Naples, Fla.
MTD is extremely proud to be included in the 2018 list. Here are 2018 Plastics News Best Places to Work, in alphabetical order:
● Based in Parsippany, N.J., Asaclean-Sun Plastech Inc. sells purging compounds in more than 70 countries.
● Injection molder and toolmaker Ayanna Plastics and Engineering Inc. is based in Clearwater, Fla.
● Clarkston, Mich.-based Chase Plastics Services Inc. is a resin distributor.
● Plastics compounder Colors for Plastics Inc. is in Elk Grove Village, Ill.
● Dymotek Corp., of Ellington, Conn., is an injection molding company.
● Distributor and custom fabricator ePlastics calls San Diego home.
● Tool-making company Industrial Molds Inc. is based in Rockford, Ill.
● KI Industries Inc., of Berkeley, Ill., designs and manufactures decorative plastic and die-cast components for appliance and automotive markets.
● Florence, Ky.-based KraussMaffei Corp. is a manufacturer of plastics processing machines in injection molding technology, reaction process machinery and extrusion.
● M. Holland Co., of Northbrook, Ill., is a resin distributor.
● MTD Micro Molding, of Charlton, Mass., specializes in molding tiny medical components.
● Plastic Components Inc., of Germantown, Wis., is an injection molder.
● Based in Wilmington, N.C., PolyQuest focuses on distributing and recycling PET resin.
● Progressive Components Inc., of Wauconda, Ill., is a global supplier to the tooling and molding industry.
● Based in Albion, Mich., Team 1 Plastics Inc. is an injection molder.
● Custom rotational molder Trilogy Plastics Inc. is based in Alliance, Ohio.
Best Places to Work is independently managed by research firm Best Companies Group, of Harrisburg, Pa., which obtains information and input from employee satisfaction surveys and management questionnaires. To be eligible, companies must be a plastics processor or supplier in the U.S. or Canada, with at least half of sales coming from plastics, and have at least 15 employees.