Successful bioabsorbable micro moulding projects will meet the following criteria:
- premium part quality from a robust moulding process window,
- less invasive devices with increased precision and capability,
- superior post-mould mechanical and functional properties,
- consistent and minimal post-mould IV loss, and
- highly capable critical dimensions.
This article explores a few ways MTD helps medical device companies achieve bioabsorbable micro moulding success as well as how to ramp up bioabsorbable component production while decreasing piece part price.
Read Medical Plastics News’ full article here.